Assist in department as needed using analytical tools, critical thinking and problem solving.
• Commit to Performance Based Organization (PBO) & Easy To Do Business With (ETDBW) philosophy.
• Contribute to Continuous Process Improvement.
• Manage multiple conflicting priorities & consistently meet deadlines.
• Act as the lead on projects.
• Prepare project plans.
• Present materials and reports.
• Work with other analysts and management to conduct analysis and solve problems regarding routine & chronic problems.
• Acquire knowledge in systems and processes.
• Monitor progress of projects.
• Participate in and facilitate projects to make improvements within department.
• Commit to getting the job done.
• Share responsibility of projects with management.
• Train within department for the general and orientation modules.
• Learn basics of and participate in CPI projects.
• 4-year college degree preferred.
• 3-4 years experience in an analytical, student loan, technical, problem-solving or project management position.
•Some experience with database concepts and simple query language (SQL) preferred
•Some experience with report writing tools – Crystal reports (Business Objects) preferred
•Some experience with project management on small to medium projects preferred
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
• Problem Solving
• Business Math
• Oral communications
• Written communications
• Decision Making and Critical Thinking
• Accuracy/Attention to Detail
• Project Management
• Managing Multiple Priorities
• Working with MS Office