Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Minimum 3 years of experience in software development with strong skills in at least one key competency.
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
- Strong relational database knowledge.
- Understanding of best practices and methods to integrate applications within the organization and with external partners.
- Strong knowledge of the full software development lifecycle; with exposure to agile or iterative approaches to delivery preferred.
- Working knowledge of the network and/or server infrastructure required to host an application on the platforms in areas of expertise.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and business functions.
- Strong analytical skills to determine effective approaches to business solutions.
- Ability to perform effectively in a team-oriented environment. Experience with Agile strongly desired.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Knowledge in the area of NIST compliance strongly desired.
- Microsoft .net frameworks (4.5.2 and higher)
- net, C#
- Microsoft IIS
- REST Web Services
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and higher
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)