The IT Intern will experience Nelnet’s business and culture through hands-on work experiences in the desktop support group. This position will accomplish tasks and activities related to goals, plans, and competencies agreed upon by the Intern and his/her assigned supervisor.
1. Support teams' software quality assurance testing.
2. Learn software QA automation.
3. Learn the whole Software Development Life Cycle.
4. Provide backup as directed by supervisor and other duties as may be assigned.
1. Enrolled in courses and actively pursuing a degree in Computer Science or related field(s).
2. Minimum Sophmore status in field of study.
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
1. Demonstrated interest and aptitude in computer technology.
2. Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word.
3. Good oral and written communication.
4. Willingness to learn new processes.
5. Energetic and enthusiastic attitude.
6. Able to lift approximately fifty pounds.