Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred.
- Extensive programming experience with .NET framework and C#, with at least 3 years as a senior software development engineer and/or technical lead with similar roles / responsibilities.
- Experience developing external customer facing applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (Azure SQL, Storage, Cosmos DB, App Services, Service Bus, Service Fabric) is preferred.
- Experience developing Single Page Applications using AngularJS, or similar technologies is preferred.
- Experience using Azure PaaS and SaaS based technologies such as Service Fabric, Web Apps, CosmosDB, Application Insights is preferred.
- Experience with Git is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with utilizing and leveraging reference architectures across a team based environment a plus.
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
- Deep understanding of SOLID design principals and patterns.
- Deep technical knowledge in Continuous Integration and Delivery.
- Quality and Test first development mindset.
- Successful track record delivering high quality products while working in Agile Teams and following Agile methodologies.
- Able to adhere to technical standards within a development team.
- Ability to strongly influence peers and technical staff within the team.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Expert skills in designing, coding, and implementing with 24/7 stability, performance, scalability, localization and security requirements in mind.
- Proficient in Domain Driven Design.
- Knowledge of security best practices based on OWASP recommendations.
- Proficient in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices.
- Excellent skills in implementation / integration of standardized, industry-wide protocols such as, AMQP, HTTPS and Websockets.