4-year college degree required
- 5 years of data analytics and/or risk/compliance analytics with proven track record of experience matching the summary above. Preferable to see examples or published work.
- Experience in evaluating, interpreting, and communicating laws and regulations strongly preferred
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
- Ability to quickly learn business functions, corporate policies and processes.
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment and meet strict and frequent deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization, external auditors/examiners and clients.
- Technical skill-setExperience with data access language(s) (Microsoft SQL Server, IBM Netezza )
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel, including formulas, charts and Pivot Tables
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to conceptualize and analyze complex business processes.
- Negotiation, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Ability to define and achieve business goals and deadlines while working both independently & collaboratively.
- Strong organization skills.
- Customer focused philosophy.
- Ability to meet and manage customer expectations in a professional and timely manner.