Here’s the deal:
We’re searching for a data-driven, motivated individual with a freakish attention to detail. More than spreadsheets and reporting, we need a thoughtful go-getter to join our team of big thinkers and innovative idea chasers. ALLO is in a period of seemingly endless growth, and the possibilities require stamina, flexibility, and the cool-keeping skill of an analytics guru in a fast-paced, often-changing environment.
Knowledge and experience are essential, but character is just as important. We look for those who have a natural instinct for our core values: Honest, Local, Exceptional, and Hassle-Free. Advanced fiber-optic understanding isn’t required, so if you nerd out about numbers and want to do more than just crunch them, let’s talk about GIG things together.
Here’s what a typical day looks like:
1. Responsible for assisting the business with the financial variance reporting process to allow management to track budget and actual expense information.
2. Compile and summarize the monthly variance information for executive level reporting – financials and costing. Track information throughout the year to provide historical trend analysis.
3. Identify and implement improvements in reporting, cost analysis and processes.
4. Develop and maintain financial metrics and cost analysis for the division. Analyze results with explanations for growth and/or decline spikes, changes in trend and budget to actual variances.
5. Create analysis to evaluate and track the costs of services compared to budget and to assist in development of strategic plans and monitoring of performance.
6. Perform business unit pricing activities which may include cost of ownership, activity based cost analysis, etc.
7. Prepare, review, and submit various regulatory filings standard in the telecommunications industry.
8. Provide ad-hoc financial analysis for business units as required.
Here’s what we expect you to prove at the interview:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance.
Financial analysis or accounting experience with a proven record of success.
Knowledge of financial concepts relative to profitability and financial ratios.
Preferred: Experience in accounting practices in the telecommunications and/or construction industry, specifically project accounting, tracking, and reporting.
Here’s what our ideal future team member will offer: