College degree in business or related field or equivalent experience.
Proven experience in product service.
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
- Commitment to embrace Nelnet Business Solution’s vision, mission, and core values.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills with the ability to constructively approach issues in a professional manner.
- Ability to effectively identify client institution needs and provide solutions.
- Strong initiative to get tasks and objectives completed in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects under high pressure deadlines.
- General computer skills including Microsoft Office applications, e-mail, Internet and Goldmine.
Higher Education Account Managers must be in alignment with the following values and expected behaviors:
- We recognize everyone is a unique individual and respect them for it.
- We believe everyone has something to contribute.
- We embrace the team concept and expect everyone to pull their own weight.
- We foster an honest, open environment.
- Desire to take responsibility for your actions and willingness to be held accountable.