It's simple—we are committed to helping Service Professionals grow their business. 30 million Homeowners utilize our free service. Over 90k rated and approved Service Professionals are within our network. Every 5 seconds, another homeowner reaches out to HomeAdvisor to find a home service professional for their home maintenance, repair, or improvement project. HomeAdvisor is looking for customer service focused and sales driven individuals who want to be part of a fast paced, and fast growing company.
HomeAdvisor's Homeowner Customer Care Representatives work in an environment that provides unparalleled customer service. This position is a great combination of customer service and sales. We make outbound calls to the homeowners who have contacted us previously looking for a home improvement contractor to follow up on how the project is progressing. We assist them in submitting another request if they are still in need of more estimates, and then upsell additional requests through HomeAdvisor.
What does it take to work here?
• Experience in a customer service or call center setting preferred.
• Upselling experience preferred.
• Excellent communication skills and a commitment to world class customer service.
• Familiarity with home improvement projects or contractors helpful, but not required
• Strong working knowledge of personal computers (use of Microsoft Word and Outlook)
• Strong phone, typing or data entry skills required
• High School Diploma or GED required
In addition, you'll need to be able to:
• Work in a fast-paced, high energy call center environment without being distracted.
• Sit or stand for an 8-hour shift.
• Hear and talk on a phone head/hand set.
• Successfully pass a criminal background check.
• Be AWESOME
• Have FUN
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES: