Maintain compliance standards through the review and completion of various tasks. This includes system processing and reconciliation. Participate in meetings and represent the area on committees and project teams. Serve as a mentor and resource for management and staff.
If you are looking for:
- A comfortable, yet professional work environment
- Competitive pay
- Benefits including medical, dental and vision, as well as, tuition reimbursement, generous ETO, paid holiday’s, and much, much more
- A company that invests in its employees, including their growth within the company, and also invests in our community through various volunteer opportunities
Nelnet is searching for full-time Student Loan Advisor’s.
When borrowers of Federal student loans have questions or concerns, they call in to our Student Loan Advisor’s for support. An Advisor’s job is to assist people in finding a solution in an efficient, accurate and courteous manner. Some of the Student Loan Advisor’s job duties include billing assistance, payment plan inquiries and requests, and account maintenance.
After successful completion of 90 days of employment receive a $500.00 bonus. Come join our team for this and other great benefits by applying today!!
Training class to start Februarty 4th - Training hours will be Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm for the first 7 weeks.
Shifts Available after completing 7 weeks of training:
- Saturday 6:30am to 5:00pm, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 9:30am to 8pm
- Saturday 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 12:30pm to 9:00pm
- Saturday 1:00pm to 5:00pm, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 11:30am to 9:00pm
- Monday, Friday 8:30am to 7:00pm, Tuesday, Thursday 10:30am to 7:00pm, Wednesday 3:00pm to 7:00pm
This position requires work in support of the Company’s contract with the United States Department of Education (“ED”). As such, the United States Government requires that any applicant for this position must complete United States Government security clearance. Effective June 1, 2018, ED has informed Nelnet that security clearance applications for foreign nationals are not being accepted or processed. In light of this direction from ED, Nelnet will be unable to hire applicants without United States citizenship for such positions.
The NDS Risk and Compliance Analyst II will compliance risks, develop continuous monitoring activities, investigate and assist in remediation of issues, and ensure operational compliance with governmental regulations, contracts, internal policies, standards and procedures.
This department is a hub between Customer and Technical Support, Network Operations and Engineering. Position interfaces with other ALLO departments, outside vendors, and most importantly ALLO Customers. A highly technical individual working in this role will have direct impact on resolution of complex customer issues and technical support troubleshooting processes at ALLO
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.